Wednesday, November 18, 2015

I am an INFP

I took the Myer-Briggs personality test at 16personalities.com and I am an INFP.  It's amazing to read about my personality and realize how spot on they are.  Yes, I really am an introvert and I need quiet to recharge my batteries.  I am only close friends with a few people although I truly care about everyone.  Those close friends that I do have though, I must trust deeply as I go deep with them about day to day things.  I don't do fluffy or fake friends and I also don't care to have others talking about me behind my back...so it's either I trust you or I don't.  If I'm talking to you about personal things, you know that you're a person that I trust.  It may take a little bit for me to warm up to you, but if I'm talking to you about deep things, then you will have me as a friend for life.  I am very loyal and trustworthy to my friends, although I don't always have the easiest of times with making new friends as it takes a certain kind of personality to make me open up.   I'm also a person who doesn't always like change.  I like to dream big and I want to make a difference in the world.  I am shy and sensitive and I don't always do the phone very well, but I love to email and text.  I also love to read and be creative.  Those are just a few things that stood out to me when I was reading my profile.  But, I'd love to see what personality type you are.  I think mine is pretty accurate.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment