Wednesday, November 4, 2015

All about Me...

I'm Jessica.  I want to use this space to encourage wives and mothers in different things that God has been talking to me about.  I've been married for 17 years to Andy and I have 5 children...2 are biological and 3 are adopted.  Deidra is 14, Josiah is 9, Emma is 10, Tracie is 9, and Melina is 5.  I'm always trying to better myself for God and to be a better wife and mom and lately I'm really trying to learn how to take care of my self better.  Without self-care, we cannot pour into others...I am learning that more and more.  Just a quick into.  I'll have more to come later.  :-)  I plan on posting on prayer, Bible study, cooking, menu planning, essential oils, books that I am reading, and just being more intentional in my daily living.

No comments:

Post a Comment