Thursday, December 31, 2015

Resolutions for 2016


I asked myself what I really wanted to work on this year...God brought me some things as well...and I also asked my husband and my children too.

For me...I want to pray about anything and everything and learn to be quiet.  I need to quit complaining and getting upset about things I cannot control.  I just need to learn to be quiet and go to God in prayer.  I want to work on my business.  I want to be a better wife and mom and I want to get back on track spiritually, physically, and emotionally.

Hubby says he wants to work on being more diligent and better at time management.

We had some marriage goals of spending more quality time together and to have a date night once a month.

We wanted to work at being consistent with our business endeavors.

As a family we wanted to work on reading more, eating out less, daily Bible time, and choosing peace.  I also want to be more intentional about sending out cards and texts and spending more time with other family members.

Deidra said that she'd like to work on being more positive.

Emma said that she's going to work on having a better attitude.

Josiah said that he's going to work on his anger.

Tracie says that she is going to work on not ignoring me and Dad.

Melins says that she is going to work on not having any more accidents.

With all that being siad...we have a lot to keep in prayer this year...

What are you going to work on this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment