Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Spending Time with God Day 6

I woke up feeling very overwhelmed again today, but I prayed and asked God for His peace and I prayed with the kids.  As I was walking into Bible Study today, one of the ladies took my hand and told me "you are always so faithful."  I squeezed her hand and tears came to my eyes.  I like to think of my compliments as coming from God Himself.  I felt His peace come over me while at Bible Study today.  I have some things I'd like to share...but I will try to share those tomorrow.  I took myself out to lunch at Panera and Christmas shopping at Uptown and I need to get the gifts out of the car before the kids come home.  I just wanted to take a few minutes of quiet before they come home to take a few minutes and blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment