Sunday, December 13, 2015

Spending Time with God Day 3

Andy and I went to bed feeling nauseated last night.  Shortly after I fell asleep, Melina came running into my room saying she felt like she was going to throw up.  I sent her in my bathroom and she made it just in time.  Andy wound up having the opposite problem all night.  Add the storms into the mix, and we barely got any sleep and I've got a headache and tummy pains.  Feeling like it could come out one end or the other...I guess it's a waiting game.  I just pray that if we're going to get a stomach virus, that we all get it at once and get it over with.  I don't want the kids to miss their Christmas parties and Andy has major stuff to do at work at the end of this week before his vacation starts.

With all that being said, we went through our little prayer service and learned that God wants us to share with others when we have an abundance of things and take only what we need.  Some of my kids have had a problem with not wanting to share or take turns lately, so that was an applicable message.  Going to buy a few extra groceries today to offer to those in need as well so that they see that it's not just them that are asked to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment