Friday, January 29, 2016

The Life Giving Home by Sally Clarkson...Thoughts on January


I am so excited to get this book.  It doesn't come out until February and I knew it was broken down into months and it was just bugging me that here we are in January and I didn't know what the January section said.  I went over to Amazon to view the book and I discovered that they had some of the January pages that you could read.  I found some things that I definitely want to incorporate.  We do some of her suggestions already, but I really want to work on getting the kids to set the table and lighting a candle at dinner time.  And I want to get back into reading out-loud with them at night and praying together.  With so many distractions going on around here, I've gotten away from that one and as a lover of reading myself, I want to get back into that.  I also got some ideas for play-dates for the kids and although this is the last week of January, it gives me ideas to plan into our days and make into routines.  Gosh, I am SO excited to receive this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment