Sunday, October 16, 2016

I hate being a crab...

I've had horrible PMS this past week.  Add in the fact that all last week, I kept waking up between 4 and 4:30 am  Today, it was 3:30 am after I tossed and turned for a long time before that.  It makes the days extra long and tiring when the kids are up at 6 am.  Andy very nicely took them all to the grocery store to give me some peace and quiet to rest.  I did doze for a little while, but I don't want to risk not being able to sleep tonight, so I got up to get some work done.  I have some things on my mind too that I just need to keep giving to God.  I hate being crabby and I've had to apologize a few times to my kids for being impatient.  Thankfully, they forgive me and we go forward, but I hate feeling this way as I'm typically not like this.  I think I'm fighting coming down with allergies/cold as well.  I'll be glad when I feel like myself again though.  Thankfully, my hubby has been very sweet through it all and my kids have been understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment