Monday, February 1, 2016

February's Love Challenge


In honor of Valentine's Day being in the month of February, my challenge to us this month is to do one nice thing for your spouse and for each of your children each day.  I'm going to try to post what I do each day.  In the past, I've read The Love Dare and did the assignments each day for my husband.  I recently got The Love Dare for Parents and plan on doing that one for my children as well.  If special dates are required it may take me a little bit to stay on one day for awhile longer since I have 5 children, but this is what I plan on doing.  Regardless of what you choose to do though, focus on showing your love.  I'm going to try to post each night and I challenge you to join me and post in the comments or in my Facebook community.

No comments:

Post a Comment